Hello guys, today you are going to grab the complete information about one of the most awaited topic on LoginGuide, and the today’s topic we are going to cover is Old Navy Credit Card and here you are going to learn about Old Navy Credit Card Login, payment, benefits, rewards, interest rate, and phone number etc. in this in-depth article.
So, all you need to do is to follow this post to update your knowledge about the information of Old Navy Credit Card. So have you been wondering, if the Old Navy Credit Card would be a good choice for you or not?
Let’s find out the answer, and with this help, you can grab the reward points, benefits, and costs associated with both cards:
- 1 Old Navy Credit Card Login
- 1.1 Old Navy Credit Card Benefits and Features
- 1.2 Old Navy Credit Card Payment – Online/Mail
- 1.3 Old Navy Credit Card Regular Payment Address:
- 1.4 Old Navy Credit Card Overnight Payment Address:
- 1.5 Old Navy Visa Card Regular Payment Address:
- 1.6 Old Navy Visa Card Overnight Payment Address:
- 1.7 Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment by Phone:
- 1.8 Old Navy Credit Card Customers Support
- 1.9 Old Navy Credit Card Login
- 1.10 You May Also Read –
- 1.11 Share this:
- 1.12 Like this:
- 1.13 Related
Before we start the process of Old Navy Credit Card Login, let’s understand the company’s background:
Old Navy store card and Visa card offered by Old Navy and the cards issued by Synchrony Bank. Both of these cards are almost like other cards, but these are almost like other cards, but these are packed with loads of good stuff. For example, every old navy credit cardholder will get the 5 points for every $1 they spend while shopping at Old Navy Store, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta.
In other words, users getting 5 points rewards for every $1 they will spend at any Store of Gap Inc. and they will also get 1 point for every dollar they spend at other places through their VISA credit card. Users can use these points to redeem with Gap Inc. or you can get $5 reward for every 500 points you earn.
The great benefits don’t end here, and cardholders who successfully reach 5,000 points within a year will get an automatic upgrade to Navy account that provides more benefits and we have added all the benefits for you below:
- 20% extra Rewards points every quarter.
- Free basic alterations on purchases made at the Banana Republic
- Free shipping on all online orders from Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap, Athleta with code NAVYIST
- Private toll-free priority phone line: 866-450-5295
We have already shared the old navy credit card benefits and now you know that they provide rewards for your purchases carried out at any GAP-based companies. It comes with best benefits for frequent customers of its brands, such as Old navy, gap, banana republic, and athlete. Get 15% off on your first purchase with the Old Navy Credit Card by simply applying in-store or online.
Note: This discount will be applied to Old Navy Merchandise.
The old navy visa card can earn points for every dollar they spend using their card. Using the card at any GAP Inc. Brand stores and that will result that you will earn 5 points for every $1 you will have spent. All other purchases get you just 1 point per $1.
- Annual Fee: No Annual FEE
- Purchase APR: 24.99%
- Card Details
- 15% Off Your First Old Navy Card purchase
- 5 Points for every $1 spent in our brands, in-store and online
- 1 Point for every $1 spent everywhere Visa is accepted
You will need at least 500 points to begin redeeming them as rewards, and this minimum amount will get you a $5 reward certificate, and it can be used at any Old Navy Location. This puts the value of a single point at $0.01. The rewards rate of this card is anywhere between 1% and 5%, depending on how you spending breaks out.
Pay via Online Mode:
You can access your old navy credit card account online or via their official app using the old navy bill pay portal. You need to enter your old navy login using your username and password for the account. After signing into your account with your old navy credit card login information and tap on Make a Payment from the Payments menu. You need to have your bank account number and the ABA routing number to pay your bill.
Payment via Offline Mail:
Old Navy accepts regular and overnight payments by mail. To make a payment by mail, fill out a check or money order for at least the minimum amount due. Include your old navy account number in the memo section on the check or money order.
- Old Navy Payments
- O. Box 530942
- Atlanta, GA 30353
- Old Navy Payments – Synchrony Bank
- 485 Lake Mirror Road
- Building 700, Department 72
- Atlanta, GA 30349
- Old Navy Visa Payments
- O. Box 960017
- Orlando, FL 32896
- Old Navy Visa Payments
- 140 Wekiva Springs Road
- Longwood, FL 32779-3604
- Make a Payment by Phone: Call 866-450-5294.
You can call them or contact them at their office, and we have added phone number and address to contact Synchrony Bank for Old Navy Credit cards, for complaints and assistance.
- Address Synchrony Bank
- Box 965030
- Orlando, FL 32896-5030
- Phone Number 1-866-396-8254
To login to your old navy credit card account via login into your account by following below process:
- First, go to old navy credit card login page via this URL (https://securelogin.synchronybank.com/myaccount/loginUserActionGetOnly) and you will go to the new page.
- Now, you will get a login form, enter your username and password into the provided fields.
- Finally, tap on the login button and you will get your account Dashboard which you can access now.
- So, now you have entered into your account and you can now access your entire account.
You May Also Read –
So, now you have complete in-depth information guide on Old Navy Credit Card Login and now you have the complete information. If you still have any doubt, please drop your queries in the comment section below.